Monday, August 15, 2011

Take only photographs and leave only footprints

My Terra 35 pack didnt fit me well, was too small, so I traded up from an adjustable Crestone 60. Much better fit on my lack of hips. I've been a member of The Clymb for a short while now and finally made my first purchase from them for much cheaper than any other retailer. A Geigerrig Hydration Engine, a fancy name for a pressurized water pack, that fits snugly in the hydropack pocket in the Crestone pack and works great, good buy.
 


Better support, main sack side zipper, dual hydration exits, and easily straps sleep pad and tripod chair. As for the the hydrapak, pressurization is unbeatable: being able to spray clean a wound or gear and share water germ free could be a factor of reducing infections and worse. The pack now full with about 4 Litres of water weighs about 30 lbs, my clothes are heavy and so is the water. Still in physical therapy and school starts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment